CAD Center Support Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CAD Center Support Forum

CAD Center Support Forum for all your doubts clearences and career guidance.

For an add free forum just register and be a member..
Share your latest information....Let others know you know some thing....

You are not connected. Please login or register

general doubts

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1general doubts Empty > To PDF Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:07 pm

jas

jas

For PDF printing,

Adobe Suite / Professional cost some dollars $$$, which i dont wish to spend simply for pdf. So i would like to share another software. Its called "Cute PDF".
Its acts like a printer and makes PDF prints of anything you name.

2general doubts Empty REG: pdf printing Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:46 am

sakthyprasad

sakthyprasad

Hi every body...aout pdf printing i would like to share some tips of my knowledge.

1.In AutoCAD 2006 or older versions i think there is no printer in the plot menu for autocad so you have to install a separate adobe printer or some think like that.
2.In AutoCAD 2007 or latest there is a default printer called dwg to pdf.its quite useful and i think that its the only proper method or direct method.
advantage is that you can use the layers in the autocad,same in the pdf software that means you can turn on or off the visibility of layers using the pdf software itself.
3.suppose you have a adobe master suite collection or softwares like..adobe professional yo will get one adobe pdf printer installed to your printer list and you ca take printouts..
4.im menubrowser of 2010 export to pdf option available but control over the drawing is less

Last edited by sakthyprasad on Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : modification)

3general doubts Empty pdf output from AutoCAD 2010 Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:01 am

Viju Antony

You may use the print command ( File menu-Print), choose the printer "ADOBE PDF".. Now you may continue with the print command .. save the pdf in the desired location.. Please try it..

This is possible only if you have installed the Adobe suit in your computer. Adobe PDF printer is very useful and install in your machine. Idea

4general doubts Empty Identify this Aromal Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:18 am

Viju Antony

Who is this Aromal..Do you have any idea about AutoCAD Shocked

5general doubts Empty reply to inventor tutorial Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:42 pm

Aromal

Aromal

Ashwincv wrote:flatshot is using for create the 2d profile of a solid and project it into the 2d plane

Thanks aswin

aromalhere@gmail.com

6general doubts Empty Re: general doubts Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:38 pm

Ashwincv

Ashwincv

flatshot is using for create the 2d profile of a solid and project it into the 2d plane

ashwin.hi@gmail.com

7general doubts Empty Re: general doubts Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:35 pm

Ashwincv

Ashwincv

pro-e is using for 3d modeling,, and the constrains are also in AutoCAD 2010.. it helps to make the sketch in easy way

ashwin.hi@gmail.com

8general doubts Empty gneral doubts Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:19 am

Aromal

Aromal

Ashwincv wrote:do you know pro-E

i do now am studying it

aromalhere@gmail.com

9general doubts Empty Re: general doubts Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:43 pm

Ashwincv

Ashwincv

do you know pro-E

ashwin.hi@gmail.com

10general doubts Empty general doubts Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:25 pm

Aromal

Aromal

what is flatshot in autocad?
where it is used?
how can we convert an autocad file in to pdf?
what is the difference between autocad and proE?whether is it possible to draw 2D in proE as in autocad?
will u please give me some information about constrains used in proE?

aromalhere@gmail.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum